google-site-verification: google5db3bc4d7edda0a0.html Brain teasers and puzzles: Easy-math-number-series-puzzle google-site-verification: google5db3bc4d7edda0a0.html

menu

Easy-math-number-series-puzzle

 Number series math puzzles

Math puzzles for students

Funny puzzles for lovers of brain teasers

Number series find the missing number

Math reasoning questions and answers

I am creating new puzzles

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me Facebook

Check out daily to get new puzzles

If

11=14

14=19

19=26

26=35

Then

35=??

Here are some math equations that follow a pattern. Find the rule that connects the equations and solve the puzzle

Try it your self

 

You can compare the answer

Scroll down to see the answer and the explanation

 


Follow me on Pinterest 

 Save it.

 Get daily new puzzles

 

 I am creating new puzzles 

 Puzzles for students, Puzzles for adults, brain teasers, puzzles for assessments and examinations, puzzle for brain test lovers

 

 


Answer  The pattern is:We add the terms of the numerical progression 1,3,5,7,9,11,... 11+3=14 14+5=19 19+7=26 26+9=35 So 35+11=46 Answer is 46

  Practice math reasoning puzzles

 Math puzzles missing number

 

 Math puzzles for students

Math puzzles for adults

Genious math puzzles

 

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me to facebook


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 https://fb.watch/q5mxMibQGg/